No real pressure signs until I hit about 3050 or so but by then you had to open the last bit of bolt by mallet. But brass didn't expand that I could measure much. Primers not flat but had lost round edges but that varies so much by brand at times.

I don't see a mark on the brass for the chamber IE being to long, but I have not ordered cerosafe to cast chamber YET.. maybe today is that day. No way to find what chamber since Mickey died.

Nothing weird on fired brass really, other than some mild scratches that match what the retiming guy said rough chamber. but nothing deep.

If I had a set of 308 size Redding plus/minus shell holders maybe I could size it more... am waiting out some new brass from a campfire member before ordering lots of brass..to see if it makes the difference or not.

bullet drops into fired case.

I despise brass trimming and have no clue where my trimmer is right now since the move. BUT I'll have to look and trim some back under the trim length and fire one that way with same load just to see.

Will keep on this bit at a time as I have time for the next month or so to see what gives or if I'm going to run the 338-06 instead this fall if I can even get back to Alaska and we even hunt. LOL.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....