Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by Buck720
I guess as much as one chooses. My statement was only to let people know “I” personally wouldn’t be advertising what I have stashed on a public forum because you never know who is lurking and watching any posts at anytime. I personally don’t want the government to have any cause to raid my house for a photo I posted of what I own.
I don’t know who you are you don’t know who I am neither does most people on here. You might be the best person in the world and I would never judge someone for what they have to each there own. Even though I do know a few people on here there are lurkers that watch all of the time. Just trying to help people watch out for themselves. Just always remember because someone says who they are or what they do for a living on any website doesn’t mean that’s who they truly are.

How do you join in February and already “know a few people on here”? Personally know? Or ones and zeroes acquaintances?

What was your old handle?

I’ve been here 7 years and only know one person, and already knew him before I joined.

Because that is how i found out about this site is through friends! Wasn’t shopping for one.

Last edited by Buck720; 03/24/20.