went to Winco last night....they have the exits blocked off... going from the store.. and then a blockaid at the entrance...

and a line... they are allowing only 50 people into the store at a time... to make our clueless Queen/Governor happy...Clueless Cate...

three people come out, they let 3 people go in...

wife asked me to pick up three items since I was going that way...

I wasn't going to stand in line, for three items... for 45 minutes or more..

Shelves remind me of what you see in supermarkets in communist Russia...

lines outside to get in, remind me of what you see in Venezuela and Cuba...

The goal here is to re indoctrinate the public, more than anything else...

after they get this 'rationing' down pat and get the public use to it, next it will be gas lines, like back in the 1970s Fuel Embargo, with gas lines and tankers anchored off short full of oil, for 3 and 4 months at a time...and then the price of gas went up a lot..
and never came back down...

Thank the Global Elitists...and a panicking public, is playing right into their hands.. as the liberal media is 24/7 with news about death, doom and destruction with their propaganda, they are getting paid to broadcast...

people say "it can't happen here".. well if you've seen it happen overseas, its not hard to identify it 'happening here'...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez