As most of you know, I have a dental office.
It is shut down as they divert our resources I.e. masks, gloves, and PPE (personal protective equipment) elsewhere.

My office is closed save the odd emergency. Staff is on furlough without pay.

The challenge for my type of business will be to survive the complete depletion of all business cash reserves and then find working capital to survive for 2-3 months it takes to get funds coming in at a normal amount after the crisis passes. Your MD offices will face the same. Restaurants..,, bad news.

The government is going to spend trillions one way or another.

1.) they will spend it on never ending unemployment claims if they let small business (and large) go bankrupt and close. 10-15% unemployment is far more realistic than 1 million dead from the virus as some crack heads have spouted off.

2.) government can give money right to the private sector and people back to work in their SAME jobs, paying taxes and resuming normal spending as soon as possible.

I hate to see the debt jump, but it will one way or another. Putting people back to work in their same jobs is the better alternative.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo