Gentlemen and ladies:

I'm sick and tired of all the "doom and gloom" being pushed by the media. This current "pandemic crisis" will end. New short term treatments seem to be working out, at least in these early stages/tests and undoubtedly there will be long term solutions/inoculations for next year's flu season. In using the quote from ol' Rham "Dead Fish" Emanuel, "Never let a crisis go to waste". let's turn that into a positive. For some, this might be a bit of a wake up call as time waits for no man and we're never going to get back any second that passes. I've also spent enough time in several African countries to see the changes from year to year - some good and some....not so much. So......

Let's turn the corner on this and start thinking of future African adventures, travels and hunting destinations. Post up where you'd like to go, and what you'd like to be "on the hunt" for when all this gets back to "normal" - and it will get back to normal.

Me: I'm still planning on making both the Jun and Aug trips to Botswana THIS YEAR! Airline tickets are bought for the Jun trip and worst case, I've confirmed with the airline that if the route or the country is still closed, they'll allow me to reschedule or refund 100% of the ticket price. The Outfitter is more than willing to allow us to rebook as needed too. So, for us it's still full steam ahead until the day we're scheduled to depart.

There could also be some smok'en great deals being offered due to the shorted season and unsold quota yet this year.

Keep positive ideas and outlook and looking forward. Think of it as when you're hunting - do you keep your eyes down looking at your feet or do you keep your eyes up looking for game. laugh

Last edited by M3taco; 03/26/20.