Originally Posted by sse
[quote=Clarkm]This is the role of the police in India

https://twitter.com/i/status/1243259668107005952

Anyone, including a cop, that thinks they are going to hit me with something for being out in the street, has a fight coming. Blows my mind that those people just take that schit from guys who aren’t even packing guns and are chubby to boot. I’d be dumping that bike and stomping a mud hole in the idiots.

I remember when tasers first came out, I was at my buddy’s office, and our other buddy who was a deputy came in, this yellow gun looking thing on his belt. Asked him what it was and he explained. Asked him if he had been hit with it, he said, “Yup, worst 5 seconds of my life”. I looked at him and said, “ Thanks for the info. You ever have to come after me, and you reach for that taser, you will be wishing you had reached for the pistol instead.” He looked taken aback and asked me if I was serious. I told him “As a heart attack. You stand there and tell me it was the worst 5 seconds of your life, and you think I am going to let you do that to me?” He just laughed kind of nervously and said, “Well I doubt we ever have to find out.” I told him he was probably right, since I don’t do anything to get tased, but that I would not be getting tased, in any case.