Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by MM879
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by saddlesore
There are a lot more retirees living on SS alone that barely make ends meet. Go to a McDonalds,such and watch all the seniors get cheaper food which is probably the only meal they will have that day. If it bothers you so much,donate the money to a needy charity or some family that needs it

Very flawed analogy

Eating out anything if you’re barely scraping by is pure ignorance and most likely the root cause of why someone like that doesn’t have a pot to piss in when they’re old and feeble.

When I began to read your post I thought it might be about hard working older seniors who have returned to work at a McDonald’s, not eating there.

A thrifty person can eat a bowl of oatmeal and fry a egg everyday for a week compared to eating breakfast or lunch just once at Mickey Dees.

Eggs are a buck a dozen, and a small barrel of oatmeal is $3

Don't you know, all Mickey D employee's eat for free.

My post was about the “poor little old lady” that VISITS the McDonald’s to spend her lint and nickels.

As for employees, I’ve seen employees go on break and they have to ring up anything they want. When I was 16, it was 50% employee discount for the Wendys I slaved at.

Yes, Mickey D's asked my son not to come back. His lunch was 4 apple pies and a large fry with 40 ketup's