Originally Posted by WiFowler
Didn't want to hijack the other thread so I'll start this one. Been kickin' the tires for several years on a hunt in Africa. Couple of locals I know have suggested a PH in Namibia, and over time I've had a chance to converse with him at the local SCI functions. Biggest hold back for me was I didn't want to go it alone - being single and thus being able to afford certain 'luxuries' can be a disadvantage at times.

Over the coarse of the last few month my cousin has strongly hinted about going to Africa and his bucket list of trophies. He too is in the same boat, single and can afford a few luxuries. After multiple discussions we agreed that if a hunt gould be bought at the 'right price' we'd go together. As luck would have it, we did find a hunt priced right at one of the local SCI functions. So in May of 2021 we'll be traveling to Namibiafor 10 days of hunting with a list of trophies that include, Gemsbok, Kudu, Impala, and warthog for sure. Undoubtedly there will be other trophies opportunities that we'll have to play by ear and decide on while we're there. Needless to say we're stoked.

That is very nice, you'll finally get to to hunt in Africa and I do not mind when that time comes, you'll have to share pictures with us, pictures with the trophies too and the beautiful nature of Africa. Cheers Mate!

All is well, when you are calm and bold.