I wasn't a fan, then one day, it started to itch inside my head. Oh know, I thought. What is going on? With all the people talking about Tikka's I had to find out what was all the hype about. So, I went looking. I found some in Sportsmen WH. I looked a few over, I thought? This is it? I couldn't bring myself to purchase one of these rifles. So I went home, without a Tikka. That was a troublesome ride home. My head was in a spin, Like I left my wife of 40 years and didn't pick her up, as planed. Oh know!

A few days later, I was still bugged. I was still hearing how great they are. The Campfire flame is bad Jew-Jew. Only when it cost you some $$$. lol. I was seeing how great they shoot with Big Game Powder in a 7-08. They kill elk in Oregon really well. I was really wanting a 7-08 anyhow. So, back to the store I went. What do you know, they had a 7-08 T3-X just as I was hopping they would. I put down my money and bought myself a Tikka. Then I had to wait 10 days to pick it up. I went home, ordered some mounts for it. I had a scope that would work. I got on line with Mountain Tactical. I ordered two more magazines and a long action bolt stop. I was ready and waiting my 10 days.

Okay, I picked up my rifle, made my modifications, cleaned it. Off to the range I went, with the ammo the store gave me with my purchase. I got my rifle sighted in with a few shots. Looking good so far.

I went home and went to the loading bench. I loaded some ammo see what I could get done. It all worked great. I had a friend tell me about his Tikka shooting Hornady's Superformance ammo 139 grain GMX. I picked some up. It worked great. 3 shot group about 1/4 inch group. I shot another 3 shot group it went a little larger but, less than 1/2 inch. The ammo box claims 2910 fps. I checked it with my chrony I got 2920 fps. just 10 fps. more than the box claims.

Yes, I'm happy with this rifle. My wife likes it too. A win-win.

Wish you all the best, as we are stuck in our homes.
Have a good day.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor