FoxNews reporting,"Pelosi says Trump has downplayed se...the president fiddles, people are dying'

In part, FoxNews reports,
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., called out President Trump on Sunday over his handling of the coronavirus pandemic, saying that his denial of the seriousness of the pathogen and his delay in ramping up the federal government’s response to it has proved “deadly” for Americans....

Members of Trump’s own Republican Party have also expressed skepticism in Trump’s boost to have the economy up and running by Easter.

Now people in glass homes should not throw stones, so I'll be the first to admit that Justin Trudeau, Canada's Prime Minister, has screwed up too, but even Canada is ratcheting down now and in no way is going to be business as usual by Easter.

I think John McCain would have made a better R President, there are better choices in Canada too, but at this point, we need leadership, we need to put politics aside and we need to follow CDC and WHO and Local Health Officer guidelines and don't panic. We will slow the spread of this Pandemic. Together.

I feel for those affected. It is difficult. Let's make the best of this historic and unprecedented situation.

The U.S. now has over 133,000 confirmed cases with test kits still lacking and over 2,300 deaths as of this morning. Canada has 5800 confirmed cases and 63 deaths, with both country's leading experts expecting this to grow exponentially over the coming weeks.