The reality of things is that Trump is pretty much in a no-win situation. He is going to be criticized no matter what he does. The country is split so badly, that it's going to take a national catastrophe even bigger than this to bring it together again. I think he is trying to reassure people that not everyone is going to get the virus, and that we can't let what was a roaring economy come to a screeching halt, while at the same time trying to do something that will in the spread of corona virus and provide help for those places that are affected by it.

I believe that like MOST of you on here, he was not initially too concerned about this, probably because it is something of a wait and let's see what happens type of deal. He also knows that no matter what he does, the Democrats are going to use it against him in the upcoming election, and make no mistake about it............this is just as important an election as we have ever had, I believe even more so than 2016.

The people I fault the most for whatever happens down the road is not going to be Trump, or the Democrats, or the liberal media trying to spread the flames of the panic, but the average American citizen for not taking the responsibility to do their part in seeing that the spread of the disease is kept to a minimum. Even if you're a naysayer, who believes its all a hoax, you can still do your best to keep yourself safe and not needlessly expose yourself to something or someone that might make you sick. The bottom line is that a lot of other things, personal responsibility goes a long way in solving a multitude of problems. I believe that because I know that government is not the answer to everything..............and that includes what is going on right now.