Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Originally Posted by kingston
I hate to say it, but this is going to happen more and more.

This will, Americans are not use to being told to stay home and most won't so it will spread.

We're social fücking animals. I'm going stir crazy and you know me—I can't stand crowds, e.g. groups > 3 people.

It's not easy. We're nomads, wanderers, hunters and gatherers.

I admit, we are really lucky, either in TX or place in AK, we have land to roam. Garages, sheds, LONG work lists. Lots of empty brass. Almost a barrel of lead here in TX, ( need a pot and mould though but do have one I could use and one 44 mould if it got boring...)

Were we to live in a city with neighbors and such I could almost see it getting a bit boring.

Not seeing other folks. Meh, I stay away from most others for months at a time in AK. Bothers me none. Prefer best friend/s and wife and dog though not in that order. LOL.

But I digress.

Stay safe in LA! Its dangerous out there now. Time for ALL to pay attention and listen, but they won't. Thats what will continue to kill more and more. That and the fact folks think they HAVE to get out because they didn't prepare. If we get cases here locally and we have none right here, but 2 in the overall county wife and I will eventually just stay home for 2-4 weeks or whatever and it will be great! We will get a lot done. Assuming we can pay the utilities and they don't cut those off due to lack of workers...

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....