Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by Oldman3
This 'social distancing' thing aint to bad. I'm getting things done that have been put on the back burner, for a while. Washed and waxed my truck, even cleaned out the inside and armor-alled it. Looks and smells a lot better!

Been shooting cowbirds at the feeder.... sharpening up my shooting skills (shooting skills always need improving).

Worked some on the old truck.

Just generally catching up on things.

Lots of that around here too. Honey-do’s.

Spending time at the camp also as it’s only 14 miles away and on the backroads.

Whats your camp like?

Comfortable travel trailer in the woods with most all amenities. Got a good cover over it with a nice parking area under it for the bad boy cart and the 4-while. We were fortunate to be close enough to a power line and get electricity. We put in a sewer system for camps to tie into. Got a good water well with excellent quality water. Have a main clubhouse of sorts. Got a 3 sided shed with a big cast iron stove/heater and a big screen tv, couches, chairs, etc. Got satellite tv, Direct TV for ball games. Got several large stocked ponds that we mostly catch and release. We plant for wildlife year-round.

Deer out the front door and turkeys out the back. Got a few black bear roaming around. Feral hogs move through the area from time to time but we’re pretty hard on them year-round.

That’s about it.

Sounds like a great spot, Old_Toot!

It is LD.

I’ve still got my place in the swamp too. Can’t seem to give that one up. Both places are great therapy if you know what I mean and the kids really enjoy places where they can be boys and their fugg ups don’t cost so much. Of course Ole paw paw has fugged up a few times himself but that’s another story.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.