Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by irfubar
Some could make a case that the vulnerable asking the rest of the country to shut down and go broke so they can avoid it are the selfish greedy ones?

How about some personal responsibility? if you are vulnerable or scared stay home.

Freedom and personal responsibility, it's a thing this country used to believe in.

Self quarantine... I don't believe I am in the vulnerable category, but I don't go out, and I sure as hell have no business telling another man he can't work and feed his family!

You’re a better man than that irfubar.

Old Toot, thanks for the vote of confidence. The thing is I don't believe it is as bad as they say, simply because I believe they have an agenda.
I know people are dying and it is horrible for them and the families.
I simply believe the one size fits all solution is not the best way to go about this. The vulnerable should isolate and we should do all we can to help. Maybe turn empty hotels into quarantine centers.
To shut down everything makes no sense to me.
I live very rural and in a very sparsely populated state, yet we are shut down, we are low risk.
I also don't believe we shouldn't be driven by fear, I never make a good decision while afraid and most people don't either.
Also there is a reason I'm not in charge, I am a rip the band aid off rub dirt on it sorta guy....

Admittedly, I have my suspicions of what’s embedded in this whole shebang and I do believe that it’s gonna rear it’s ugly head and fairly soon. Certainly well before the election. Hope I’m wrong.

It will be weaponized and that’s where I read you as coming from. If so, I fully agree irfubar.

Thanks for the benefit of a doubt, my intuition tells me sumthin ain't right. Watch Szihn's link , does a much better job of splainin than me

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.