So they already had laws in effect stating it was illegal to travel between communities... so why shut down the entire industry? How about picking hunters up in Anchorage and flying them straight to the hunt area and bypass all cities? Two week quarantine in bear camp sounds good to me... I have hunted with hunters I wished had the virus!

There is a rule saying you have to get your tag from the AGF&G office, but why not change that and let the guide pick it up? Worried about sealing the hide? Let them find storage for them in a freezer until they can "safely" deal with them?

Why screw residents of Kodiak and elsewhere out of a spring season? Most of the places where bears are killed are already doing a fantastic job of self-distancing! There have been no cases of Covid-19 in Kodiak and making guided hunters find a work-around seems like a great way to keep the virus out and still let hunters do their thing. The bear population on Kodiak by every metric shows an expanding population and it would seem allowing extra tags for several years might be a great way to make it happen...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.