Well I suppose I have a different take on it. Most bear clients are older. They would die on you before you could get them out once you realized it I suspect. I"m sure I'm wrong though....

I don't want the stuff. Even though I'm younger, I don't want a bad case of the flu or similar. I've had 2 or 3 times in my life the flu. It was at least a week that I don't recall followed by 2 weeks to get up again.

That said what we need and would solve this very likely is an instant type test and I hear they are out there or almost...

I would not want to chance a client flying out remote to meet me and then us both having it. YMMV.

I'm just of the camp no need to take chances when you can live again to fight the next time.

Like one guy says a lifetime hunt canceled. I'd bet not cancelled. More like simply postponed.

What do you do when fires or such other types of natural disasters hit.

And the hunters, well I'm just out on a limb but spending in the ballpark of 25K and being sick the whole hunt... I dunno, I'd pass if I was the hunter.

Again I'm probably wrong in all of this. But it is what it is.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....