Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by blindshooter
My work van is small with a metal safety divider. Not much room in the cab. I have to travel every day and I'm tired of cookies and cold beanie wienies. I hate a drive through on a good day and before the wu-flu most always enjoyed a decent meal in a decent restaurant, giving me some time out of the van.
So, for those still working that have to travel some, what do you order at a drive thru? So far its just been a sandwich of some kind for me, maybe I should get a serving tray for the van/jail cell.
Screw the flu

Well, Screw or be Screwed. Roll up thermarest laid out in the shady side of a building. Eat lunch, take nap.

Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by hanco
I’m in a van a lot also. I bring my food now. I ain’t getting nothing out a window for a while.

Yeah, the cashier at the window wears gloves for her protection, grabbing cash and credit cards and then handing you your contaminated food bag.

Get you some of that in your van.

Y'all giving me a whole new outlook on this, going to chuck all that expensive stuff in the back and load up the camping gear. I have a 12v cooler too. Not sure when I'll have time to actually work...while it lasts.
Waiting on a back ordered part for a nursing facility. Can't hardly wait to spend 3 hrs crawling around in that.