Originally Posted by Beaver10
Well shucks Salty...I thank you for those words.

In truth...Some of us have lost members to bans by Rick that we really don’t fully understand the reasoning behind Rick’s action.

With some missing certain members, others are rejoicing that the Fire is a better place without them. I make no judgement, either way.

But, that’s sorta what this place is. It’s a catch-all of individuals who teach, learn, entertain, fight, console, challenge and share experiences, both great, small, and frankly awful.

The Fire has been the always open biker bar that has scantly clad women, dead animals, cool guns, plain junk and personalities that can’t be hidden for very long, if you’re an active member.

We’re a online social grinder, who challenges people coming through the door. Can you hang, or can’t you?

GFY is our welcome mat, if you need a hint as to what this place holds behind the doors...GFY is our sign.

But, once a member breeches the walls, takes a log and says, I’m staying for the laughs, education and fights, and offers something in return for the fire that is warm, and sometimes hot as hell. He’ll find a place, even amongst the most feral of us.

We all try in our own way to bring something to the Fire as an individual offering and contribution. Members can take it, or hate it, but in the end it’s up to each member to maintain their confidence and understand that this is the community that lies behind the sign GFY.

😎

Damn Beav, I had to read that twice.... with a tear in my eye..... GFY

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.