Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by irfubar

No worries on that front.... hell many here consider me to have the heart of Attila the Hun for my stance on the "covid"
I am so misunderstood brother..... smile

Well, apparently, seeing as how by the Unanimous vote of One, I am the smartest (again?) I can assure you irfubar that you are not misunderstood by all here.

Just wait until you are as old as some of us.

Then your tune will change.................."But, if it'll save one geriatric hunter, by all means, restrict our liberties. Hell, sell the Country to the Commies...............I DON'T WANNA DIE"

Just you wait mister.

Geno

Geno, congratulations on your well earned title..... you now have 2 people that think you deserve it..... smile

As for me reaching old age and changing my tune..... well looks like that will never happen thanks to the "covid" I am doomed as is everyone else, nice knowin ya"ll....... frown

Don't fret friend,

I hear it's not strong enough to get to where you live...............................

yet.

Maybe in a decade or so.

Then you can worry.

Geno

PS I'd be REALLY careful though if you go hunting with the Beaver dude. You don't want to get Beaver Fever.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?