Originally Posted by dassa
Originally Posted by Buck720
Originally Posted by dassa
I used to think this site was full of people who would be the ones to stand beside when the shot hit the fan. Now, I'm dismayed how easily most are willing to give up freedom for a (false) sense of security.

Apparently none of you have been around anyone that has had this crap or you wouldn’t be worried about freedom instead of just living. What the hell is freedom if your dead!
Thanks for making my point. 200 years of patriots were willing to give their lives so you could cower in the basement afraid of the virus. What the hell is life if your scared to go outside?
The man just said that two of his family members have already been killed by this virus. He’s experienced it’s lethality in a way that I’m sure he hopes you never do. All ER’s and hospitals in epicenters of this pandemic in the USA are begging for any help they can get...as brave as you make yourself out to be, why don’t you step up and go do some volunteer work at one of these places of immense risk and death and suffering due to this contagion...?

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.