Originally Posted by copperking81
7k people dead so far, in a country of 330 million. 7k couldn't even be a rounding error in the census and yet, we're literally committing economic suicide. If this continues on, people are going to really, really regret it when there are no jobs to return to.

The virus is predominantly killing old people yet, I see old people out all over the place. The solution is simple. The old, the perpetually sick, and the fuggin pussies should all stay home while everyone else gets back to work. If you're young and get sick, stay home and eat chicken noodle soup... like we did in the oldin days way back in 2019. If you get the virus well, that sucks.. hope you survive. An no employment protection for the fuggin pussies.

My opinion, I see a bunch of people who are more than happy to "work from home" or take their furlough and collect a government check. I think deep down, a lot of people including many on this forum, are enjoying their little vacation and leisure. But it's going to come at a steep price.

I just hope some adults finally take control of the situation and say the jig is up... get your ases back to work.

You're an idiot on a whole nother level. And I'm still working being essential and all.