Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by HawkI
Originally Posted by copperking81
Hmm... ok, so no healthcare for those of us who want to get off our azz and keep the country moving? Fair enough.

But in return, if the economy tanks and you lazy fuggs don't have jobs... no more gubbermint cheese, never ending unemployment checks, or welfare. No more obama bucks, Trumpy checks, or bailouts. No free chit period.

Bunch of old women scared of a fuggin cold.
I've never been on welfare or even unemployment. Are you saying that you won't cash your stimulus check?

If he's working and always has been, isnt it his to begin with?

By my logic he should be charging interest. If he owed taxes, you best your ass he would be charged interest and a penalty.
Hell, the Federal Income payroll tax is interest free income the government has compounded over a year, and yet its broke to the negative.
Of course Im sure they'll handle a pandemic much better than the finances.....

Originally Posted by HawkI
Originally Posted by copperking81
Hmm... ok, so no healthcare for those of us who want to get off our azz and keep the country moving? Fair enough.

But in return, if the economy tanks and you lazy fuggs don't have jobs... no more gubbermint cheese, never ending unemployment checks, or welfare. No more obama bucks, Trumpy checks, or bailouts. No free chit period.

Bunch of old women scared of a fuggin cold.
I've never been on welfare or even unemployment. Are you saying that you won't cash your stimulus check?

If he's working and always has been, isnt it his to begin with?

By my logic he should be charging interest. If he owed taxes, you best your ass he would be charged interest and a penalty.
Hell, the Federal Income payroll tax is interest free income the government has compounded over a year, and yet its broke to the negative.
Of course Im sure they'll handle a pandemic much better than the finances.....
How much interest do you get? Do you think the Pandemic is a hoax? Please just be blunt.

Blunt.

I could have been dead at childbirth. I was pretty close, apparently.

If I (or anyone else) dies, its as it shall be. I dont dance on the highway or spit into the wind, but I dont expect to leave this world alive.
I also dont cough on 90 year olds routinely as a habit or speed down the highway.
I dont think most of us do.

It didnt take me long to realize Im not the center of the universe and it took less time to realize a good portion of everyone else is.
If anything I havent walked around this earth with the intention of being sick and wantonly spreading my crud amongst everyone but realize not everyone shares my intentions.

Im a fatalist. Not every one is.

Is this a hoax? It all is, you know why?
We're all worm food, and unlike the pro aborts (which Im sure some have been done during this "emergency"), we can limit everything out there, but we still dont have a choice.
That is for Providence. Thats my take, and theres a whole bunch of history behind it...