Originally Posted by 79S
That’s why I measure BTO (base to ogive) all your frustrations will end..

A lot of unnecessary frustrations going on here. I measure from the base to the tip and get an average, then set my die and say fu ck the rest, as long as they function and are accurate who really gives a fu ck..>? ?? A lot of you guys try to complicate the schidt out of this reloading stuff, when it is pretty damn easy in fact.. I'm just wondering why so many guys are being so damn anal about their loads when I still haven't seen any of them participate in the moa all day long challenge here? You anal sob's prove to me that your OCD is doing any good.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

That way I don't have to keep laughing every time I see a thread like this... Specialty tools, specialty dies, special brass with tiny flash holes and most of you aren't even bench rest competitors...

Post up the results of your anal handloading process. The proof is on paper, meaning a target. Coal is what you burn too by the way. I've never seen coal jump around in the wood stove...

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA