Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by Quak
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Quak
He kept us out of wwiii. Say what you will but he wasn’t all bad. A lot better than the sick Democrat’s around today

He stood up to the commies and deep state secret societies, until they rolled him over.

You are correct...though I don’t think the deep state killed him. I think Oswald acted alone.

Usually KISS is the best answer, but for three unanswered questions surrounding the JFK assassination.

1 Lee Harvey Oswald was mostly unemployed, and when he worked it was mostly min wage. So who was paying for all those airline tickets back and forth to Russia and Cuba?

2 If there was no conspiracy, why was it necessary to kill Bobby?

3 What did Trump learn that made him decide to not release the Warren Comm Report, after promising he would?

Duh, because JFK was only going to "....blow the CIA into a thousand peices" to destroy it. RFK was going to destroy the Federal Reserve.

Quack goes with the MSM and cant explain how Oswald got the Secret Service to stand down. He discounts the wheels LBJ had killed to become VP.

He discounts JFK saying we would only have advisers in Nam. He discounts Lady Birds family owning stock in Brown and Root, Bell Helicopter and Sea Container. LBJ became a billionaire from the war in Vietnam.

Quack discounts LBJs mistress and personal lowyer saying he was behind it. He discounts a young CIA guy named GHBush who became the head of the CIA and was a wheel in the secret Skull and Bones Society JFK ranted at though not calling it by name. He discounts G Bush being asked where he was when JFK was killed and saying he couldnt remember, while there are pics of him standing in the crowd watching JFK drive to his demise.

Lastly, he discounts the House Judiciary Committee investigation on assassinations saying the Warren Com was wrong and that there was a conspiracy.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin