Originally Posted by TimZ
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by Quak
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Quak
He kept us out of wwiii. Say what you will but he wasn’t all bad. A lot better than the sick Democrat’s around today

He stood up to the commies and deep state secret societies, until they rolled him over.

You are correct...though I don’t think the deep state killed him. I think Oswald acted alone.

Usually KISS is the best answer, but for three unanswered questions surrounding the JFK assassination.

1 Lee Harvey Oswald was mostly unemployed, and when he worked it was mostly min wage. So who was paying for all those airline tickets back and forth to Russia and Cuba?

2 If there was no conspiracy, why was it necessary to kill Bobby?

3 What did Trump learn that made him decide to not release the Warren Comm Report, after promising he would?

I'll add:

4. If there was no conspiracy, why was it necessary to kill Oswald, very conveniently by a guy who just happened to be terminally ill?
................And I will add as well.....If there was no conspiracy, then why the hurry up offense to hastily and illegally get the body out of Dallas ASAP? Seems to me and very logical that IF Oswald acted alone, then you would want a thorough and concise autopsy performed in Dallas PROVING beyond all doubt that in fact Oswald acted alone AND that all the wound damage to Connolly and Kennedy came from 2 bullets fired from the 6th floor TSBD building.........The best evidence was Kennedy's head, to either prove Oswald acted alone or to disprove that Oswald acted alone.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger