VarmintGuy: Sounds like we have the same sons. My oldest isn't too bad about that these days, but I don't mind either way. It's a sneaky way to get them to spend time with the old man.

That 204 Cooper was almost an accident. I occasionally come upon deals that I scoop up and then depending on how I like them; keep or pass them along as it suits me. I was going to do that with this one. The wife & I have a friend in ID with a shooting range so I packed up the 204 for a trial not long after I picked it up. The wife asked when I was going to sell it and I simply handed her the target and said "It shoots to well to sell!". If looks could kill - LOL! Good thing she's an enthusiast too.

I don't know the disposition of the Go Go page. I hadn't been on that place in I don't remember when and just don't have the time to post much these day. I enjoy reading the various posts though, hence the handle. The GG was fun back in the late 90's and early 2000's though and I made a few good friends from those days. Your writing style and handle stuck out to me then as they do now. Keep up the good work!

BL

Last edited by Ben_Lurkin; 04/07/20.

Yours in Liberty,

BL