bought a quart of DNA today. had to elbow my way through the paint department to get it! NOT! think I was one of 4 people in the store.
going out to cobble together a candle right now. if'n you hear a BOOOM , send the meat wagon. I live to far out for an ambulance to do any good.
going to see if I can singe my eyebrows off. forgot to look for wick.
hell I will just steal some of mommas lamp wick. if she aint looking.

Busted! damn! Had to ask her for a small canning jar. Of course she wanted to know the whole story, never can get away with "I just need it" . gotta go through the whole story.
all the while that sour lemon look is growing. then the sweet thing says" you sure you want to mess with fire ,alcohol, and glass all at the same time? Hmmmm? remember the black powder gopher bombs, Hmmm? the new fish ponds are nice but the lawn was too, Hmmmm? , and your face looks soooo much better with eyebrows and unmelted moustache "

women!
but it works

Last edited by deerstalker; 04/07/20.

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~