Originally Posted by AMB
Well have been getting help from a couple friends and have shot a couple of their lighter bows a bit.
Been shooting each bow alternating every other day and no more than 2 dozen shots.
Not having any issues with injury from over poundage, and probably pulling approximately 27".
Guess I shouldn't have posted, but thanks for input, I understand and respect your thoughts.
So far I like both bows, and will keep them. I have wanted something like them for a while and glad I bought them.

I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. You asked a question and I gave it an honest answer. Sorry it wasn't what you were searching for. Truth is 2 dozen shots is nothing. The trad game doesn't just come to you. You need to shoot a lot and often. Guys ego's always get in the way of them becoming good shooters fast. One reason why kids do so well at a young age in archery. They aren't worried about draw weight and they just want to shoot a lot. Add good coaching and that is a solid receipe for success. Good luck and have fun.

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.