Originally Posted by duck911
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
All that being said, it would be hilarious if Trump wins against Biden by a BIGGER margin than he won against Hilary. Millions of liberal heads would explode so profoundly in one moment, that the Earth would be knocked off it's solar trajectory.

I am not convinced it'll be Biden, I think the dems have something up their sleeves. But if it is, I cannot see how it isn't the biggest landslide victory in a long time.

Hitlary was a conniving, evil [bleep] who could at least speak. Biden is just a blathering IDIOT.

I tend to feel the same. I believe that Biden is the useful idiot, collecting delegates to throw over to The Chosen One on the second convention vote, after the first vote reaches no majority on a candidate.

As to quarantine powers and closing/opening anything, the Federal Government only has power to limit travel over State lines and on Federal Property. The States are reserved the power to make these rules within their respective boundaries.

So...Trump can't open anything within the respective States. I wish he had that power and could shove all this up the libtard governors' azzez and get us all working again.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”