Originally Posted by luv2safari
Originally Posted by duck911
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
All that being said, it would be hilarious if Trump wins against Biden by a BIGGER margin than he won against Hilary. Millions of liberal heads would explode so profoundly in one moment, that the Earth would be knocked off it's solar trajectory.

I am not convinced it'll be Biden, I think the dems have something up their sleeves. But if it is, I cannot see how it isn't the biggest landslide victory in a long time.

Hitlary was a conniving, evil [bleep] who could at least speak. Biden is just a blathering IDIOT.

I tend to feel the same. I believe that Biden is the useful idiot, collecting delegates to throw over to The Chosen One on the second convention vote, after the first vote reaches no majority on a candidate.

If all the other Democrat idiots bowed out, how would he not get the majority at a convention? If Bernie stayed in, I could see your scenario play out because the cult he rules would do anything he says.

Naw, I actually think they are this lame. Biden is such a horrible candidate, they will play the Vice President savior card. Kinda like when we nominated McLame and then lost anyway. There are entire think tanks of communists out there in the country spending all day trying to come up with a VP pick that can salvage the election.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE