Originally Posted by cfran
Originally Posted by MILES58
Let's make it simple for you. Opening the states up will kill people. Done deal.

Tell me how many and show the basis for that claim.

The people who get to die will suffer a loss at the expense of the gain of the people who benefit from the opening the states back up. Tell me how you will calculate the compensation to them for that loss and show how it will be calculated and how the payments from the people who are to benefit will be calculated.

Do not forget to include those who just get sick but do not die. They may very well have hospital bills well into the six figure range.

Lastly, do not forget to include the compensation for the suffering, because some of them do suffer horrible before they either die or recover.

All you need to do is run the numbers for Minnesota. You are free to gather up as many of your half wit friends with the same ideas and let them help you.

Lastly, those of you that are religious please calculate the damage to your soul for participating in the proposed killing/sickening of the above people..

If you can come up with a plan that accommodates the above and put up real numbers I might listen to it.

Self quarantine if you are concerned. Wow.

Kinda what I expected. All mouth and zero response to the issue. Can't be bothered to think through what comes out of your mouth can you?