Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by Orchemo
If there was good data to show hydroxychloroquine or chloroquine actually works for Covid-19, then people should use it. There are uses (supported by data)for which people use hydroxychlorquine - Lupus and Ra, but the evidence does NOT support it for Covid.

No matter what some people in White House's say, follow the science not "instinct". Instinct said the was less than a cold and would just "go away".

I know a Michigan Rep that would tell you your full of schit.

Click This Link.

And the bias is strong in that piece... they are concerned about shorting the drug to those currently using it... the other things it is used for are not life-threatening and there are other drugs readily available for fall-back situations. But regardless, the supply is building very quickly.

Of course it's biased, It's the NYT.

To be honest I used the NYT's story because I knew the liberal was a liberal and would have no choice but to believe it, and I used the Democrat as an example because I knew he'd have to believe that as well, quite a conundrum for the liberal fuqks I'd say.

I know they're worried about the drug going into a shortage but I haven't heard or read a story about there actually being a shortage, only fear of a shortage.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla