By proxy...
My uncle had one years ago but lost it in a trailer fire. He loved that gun. Never close to being rich man, last year he shot a buck with an old double barrel 12 gauge. That was all that he had. I decided that he deserved better
Recently I was able to get hold of one in a Model 70 XTR. I added a new Leupold 3-9, scope covers and rings, two boxes of ammo, and a hard side plastic case. It gave me an excuse to drive 3 hours west to surprise him with it. He just turned 75 but I am hoping that he can take a deer or two with it this coming year.
I had to laugh though as later that day when he shot it for the first time he called me and commented that he had forgotten about the recoil. I guess that is where the "Magnum" part comes into play.

I hope to pick up a couple more boxes of Remington 140 grain ammo for him so that he can shoot it a lot over the summer. I didn't know what ammo to get for him and took a chance on Remington as I thought it easier to find, but he said that the Remington groups tightly at 100... and the bore sighting was impacting just an inch low.

Well worth the guns that I sold to get it....