All my trucks have the stinger locked in place. I keep the tri-ball stinger on my everyday truck so I’m always covered. I’ve hit my shin a time or two when I was younger but now I swing wide when I walk around the back of trucks....I treat trucks like horses and mules when walking behind them.

Several years ago my buddy and I were up at his beach cabin on Vancouver island when we decided to break early from dropping trees to hit the local Pub for some well earned cocktails. He parked his new lifted F-350 in front and our seat inside offered us a perfect view of his rig. We watched this goofy looking dork walk through the parking lot and right into his stinger...his knee center punched the hitch and he immediately went down. He came up madder than a wet hen and commenced kicking the hitch with his flip flop covered feet. Apparently that was a bad idea because he only got one kick in on the hitch before deciding to call it a draw. We were laughing so hard that the guy knew it was our rig. He gave us the stink eye so we decided to compliment him on his situational awareness, depth perception, choice of footwear and haircut (Canadian mullet). He wasn’t in as good of a mood as we were and blamed his stupidity on us, that only put us in a better and more jovial mood. My god my side hurt when we finally decided to head back to the cabin for post celebration-celebrations. We bought the poor shmuck a drink when we closed out our tab, it was the least we could do considering the entertainment he provided us.

I’ll never forget that poor guy doing battle against an inanimate steel hitch dressed in full dumb-ass battle gear.....flip flops and shorts. 😂

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~