RockyRaab: I have been using H 335 in 223 Remington Varmint Rifles for several decades now and I find it to consistently produce good to great accuracy in a multitude of my Rifles in caliber 223.
For instance (from my loading log) the most accurate (smallest) group I have ever produced (5 shots at 100 yards) with an all factory stock Varmint Rifle - I made using H 335 powder.
Information/particulars on that Rifle/loading: Remington XR-100 in 223 with Leupold 8.5x25 scope shooting 52 grain Berger bullets in LaPua cases using Federal 205 Match primers and the aforementioned H 335 Powder = group size .121"!
Example #2: Remington Model 700 PSS (Police Sniper Special) in 223 with Leupold 6.5x20 scope shooting Sierra 50 gr. Blitz (not Blitz-King!) bullets in Federal cases using Federal 205 Match primers and the aforementioned H 335 powder.
The average of the last THREE sight-in verification groups (each 5 shots at 100 yards - each fired in different years) is .292"!
Again checking through my loading log I simply can not find a load work up for any 223 Remington Rifle I have owned and tested where H 335 powder "shot poorly" - that is saying something because I still have in my possession 16 (sixteen) Varmint Rifles and pistols in caliber 223 Remington.
For accuracy intentions please try H 335 and Berger 52 grain bullets along with the wonderful and affordable Sierra 50 grain Blitz bullets.
Long live the wonderful 223 Remington cartridge.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy