Originally Posted by Seafire
BSA, I wasn't suggesting Boomer was an exaggerator...I was more talking about some of the local clowns you see on our local range, which is one of the nicest on the entire west coast...

Just an example of the methheads and trailer trash down this way...

I went over to the range this afternoon, went up and looked at the crowds on all three ranges...

I figured it was easier and safer to just come back tomorrow morning,,

with this CV crap, they have only been open on the weekend, and the crowds have been large
and not many of them being overly safe.. as a military medic, who has done a lot of range medical support, the more ARs you have with users were never military trained for safe firearm handling, the bigger chance you have for problems to happen...

I totally agree buddy. I see a lot of that chidt out in the national forest pits. My clubs range is for members only, so a lot of that kind of bs is kept to a minimum. The locked gate keeps a lot of the honest people out, but we occasionally get people sneaking in and causing havoc. One of my biggest pet peeves is to be out in the nf or blm pits and have a car load of meth heads roll up and start unloading all their ar's. Generally those people are doing mag dumps and not focused on shooting any kind of target/group, except for an old tv they brought out to shoot at. Thanks for clarifying.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA