What the OP posted is a hit piece written by Every Town for Gun Safety. Those are our enemies.

That said, the NRA needs to address these allegations. Publicly. And to its members. Its silence makes us feel it is hiding something. Did WLP really get a 57% raise? When everyone got a 20% pay cut, did he get a pay cut? Why does he think Ollie North tried a coup? Why does he (if he did) fly everywhere on private jets? OK, so they didn't buy the $6 million mansion. But why did they start looking for it?

The silence is sort of damning. The sad part is, if the NRA goes down, we go down. GOA and others are not strong enough to fill the void.

I've recently had two calls from NRA fund raisers. I told them, politely, that as a Benefactor Member, I have given thousands of dollars to the NRA over the years but am not going to give them money now. I told them to call back when WLP leaves the organization. They said they understood and would make a note of that.

Does anyone at NRA headquarters know what is going on?

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.