Originally Posted by RiverRider
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by watch4bear
If we would get organized
Gawd that's cute grin grin grin grin grin
Sir: I understand you support gun owning rights and so do most of us on the CF that you correspond with. Most of us are NRA members, many are life or some of the really enhanced membership options. Is it wrong to point out malfeasance in an organization that you are a member of and have given hard earned money to? I notice you make fun of folks that are exasperated at the people who ran a good organization into near bankruptcy and scandal. Do you think the NRA could stand a good purge? Are you satisfied with LaPierre and his chosen NRA staff and the huge budget issues that even Mr. LaPierre admits? Can millions or at least hundreds of thousands of us all be wrong? I admire your loyalty but would ask that you look for a culture of NRA fraud and waste that many of us see. Now I will admit that Ollie North's abortive coup attempt was not based on good motives. He probably wanted to loot the NRA himself. Do you have any ideas on how to get the NRA back on the tracks and running after this train wreck? Respectfully yours, Hastings
You're seeking rational discussion with a total fucktard whose only objective ever is to sow discord and take on the role of the virtual housefly. He eats shit and bothers people, and that's about it.
I guess you're right. He never replied.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.
Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Hebrew Roots Judaizer