Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Lordy, Lordy my Gub'mint check she gone, she gone (spoken with the appropriate eubonics drawl)!
Yep I pissed it away - every cent of it. Plus about $300.00 more. And it only took me 10 or 12 days.
I spent every penny of it, on GUNS!
I could NOT be happier.
I can't wait for the next one (Gub'mint check!).
I am growing to like this Gub'mint give away stuff. It would not take much for me to become a member of the "gimmee, gimmee, gimmee" crowd.
I am just happy as a clam with the two Rifles and 1 pistol I bought with my Gub'mint check.
First off I bought a mint perfect all original Remington 513-T with 3 magazines and original Redfield Target sights circa 1965 ($400.00) .
Next day I bought a minty Marlin Golden 39-A circa 1965 ($550.00)
Then yesterday I completed a deal on a Kimber Custom II 45 ACP ANIB with 3 Kimber magazines ($575.00 - came with two new unused "survival knives" valued at $210.00 retail).
Anyway I can not remember, ever, so unabashedly "pissing away" this much money - and feeling so good about it.
I have "stimulated" the economy enough for now.
I have to get myself back under control.
I just hope some of this money came from george soros's pocket.
He-he.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Did you stay 6 feet away, and wear a mask, and wash with everclear, ? If so go and sin no more! Until the next check.!😁

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~