I just have been shooting the brass 1 or 2X then reaming them. I neck them down pretty good, then expand to just in front of the donut and cut that whole swath out of mine. They don't come back anymore and with the RWS brass I cannot make them give up with annealing regularly.

NYRifleman brings up a great point that a 28 Nosler or 7 Rem is pretty danged easy for a no muss or no fuss sorta set up, especially with ADG making 28 Nosler brass. Only worked with a couple but they make good speed with all bullet weights. The 28 Nosler came out just about the same day as my first MSM was rechambered, but being stuck with one maker of brass makes me squeamish so I have stuck with the MSM.

My cousin has a Weaver built 28 Nosler and it is a great shooting rifle in all respects. I got an easy 3110 with 175 Partitions, 3.6" in the magazine let me seat the 175 ELD-X's out to touch with mag room to spare and it shot those great as well.

So, I guess what I am saying is you have to pick your poison. A plain jane 7 Rem/7 WSM are wicked cartridges in my opinion, if the guns are set up for them.

Semper Fi