You can find 30 cal bullets online. Easy to find a coated 170gr 30-30 style bullet but try to get it sized to a minimum of .310 depending on your barrel. If they have a .312 you can size it smaller with the Lee dies or use it as is. The Lee die is excellent for coated bullets...much faster than a lubrisizer. I haven't pulled the handle on mine for over 20 years.

Coated bullets do not need a gas check and will shoot fine with zero leading well past 1600fps. Even bullets that were designed for a gas check with no GC that I powder coat at 2500fps and no leading. Gas checks do help with accuracy, but sub 2" groups at 100yds without a GC are mostly good enough.

Coating is cleaner and eliminates so many issues with cast lead that since I started coating in the 80s I don't shoot much lubed lead anymore.

That match sounds like fun....shooting cast lead in a '06 is fun regardless... but I started when I was 12 so I am biased.

"Supernatural divinities are the primitive's answer to why the sun goes down at night..."