Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
This is amazing.

I figured most of the panic chicken littles were of a subset of the population that the media (those paragons of virtue and truth) told us were in the danger zone. I also figured once it all came out (not all but enough to dispel the bullchit at a minimum) there'd be some crow served up and eaten. Some would take it in good spirits, some would be butt hurt.

Hell no. You guys are still balls deep scared schitless over nothing. Is it pride? Or are you still buying the media's crap? My God this is mind boggling.

I know quite a few around here. It’s very hard for some - especially the know it all types - to admit they were taken to the cleaners hook, line and sinker. . .

I understand the getting sucked in by the pandering. They played a sweet fiddle song. I (wrongly obviously) figured it was like the painted whores flashing saggy chichis and worn smooth slits trying to distract a happily married man. Some would fall prey, but most to point and laugh. Unfortunately, a large portion of the population now has the clap.

A guy could go to the doc, tell him what happened and after a dose of antibiotics be ok this time. But realize you're playing with fire and next time it might not be curable.

[bleep] now. we've got full on syphilitic psychosis going on now.

Obama, Clinton, and their ilk are very happy now.

Congrats to the retards. I hope they enjoy hell.

You can relate to the ‘down there ‘ crowd very well and completely so.

You may need to go back several pages for that if you missed it.

Was my metaphor too complicated?

Billy Goat,

Please. Metaphor?

Crikey mate...................Our friend the 'flave can't hardly deal with "efficacy". grin

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?