Originally Posted by Oklahomahunter
Spent a drunk college evening getting to know a young lady better. Schit was ripe, but at that point I really didn’t care. Had to work the next day in the field. Super hot summertime, hung over, and dehydrated. I’d work for a while, and puke for a while, and work, and puke. After a little bit one of the guys I was working with was laughing and asked what my problem was. All I could really tell him is I got into some gamey puzzy and I couldn’t get it washed off. I’d get a whiff and and it was time to see what I ate recently. Wasn’t as bad the second time around, though.

HaHa

This reminds me of one night me and a buddy picked up a couple chicks and went drinking. We took them back to his place. The next morning he comes out of his room white as sheet and looks at me in horror. I ask him WTF is wrong with you???

He then starts puking uncontrollably. Between vomit sessions, he finally got out that he woke up with a bloody maxi-pad stuck to his leg and he was a bloody mess.

The worst part was he couldn't even shower because he was running late for Guard Duty. lmao

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...