Originally Posted by gunner500
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by deflave
Fireballz acts like we're all on here bitching about our wive's.

LOL

I gotta gets me one of dem filipino gals

Cheaper in the long run to just rent one 🙂

No, better to not smoke dope and learn how to leave her in a spent satisfied pile, you can then keep her AND all your chit.

Never was a weed smoker if that's your implication, or a smoker smoker either, didn't trust weed and I didn't like the throat burn.

Not that I've ever done it, but I have always held that the only hallucinations of any validity are those where you sit out on a hilltop and fast and pray for four days cool

Caffeine and alcohol have always been my drugs of choice.

Left my share of women in a spent and satisfied pile, had a reputation for that (among some college girls no less shocked ) in a time and place in my life smile

but..... I'm not as good as I once was, and I dunno if I'm as good once, as I ever was.

I suck at drinking now too, but that works out cheaper also smile

I never have owned very much, or cared to, sort of ironic I have a whole friggin' house to myself now. My goal this last few years has been to hand it off to my son ASAP.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744