Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Originally Posted by gunner500
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by deflave
Fireballz acts like we're all on here bitching about our wive's.

LOL

I gotta gets me one of dem filipino gals

Cheaper in the long run to just rent one 🙂

No, better to not smoke dope and learn how to leave her in a spent satisfied pile, you can then keep her AND all your chit.

Never was a weed smoker if that's your implication, or a smoker smoker either, didn't trust weed and I didn't like the throat burn.

Not that I've ever done it, but I have always held that the only hallucinations of any validity are those where you sit out on a hilltop and fast and pray for four days cool

Caffeine and alcohol have always been my drugs of choice.

Left my share of women in a spent and satisfied pile, had a reputation for that (among some college girls no less shocked ) in a time and place in my life smile

but..... I'm not as good as I once was, and I dunno if I'm as good once, as I ever was.

I suck at drinking now too, but that works out cheaper also smile

I never have owned very much, or cared to, sort of ironic I have a whole friggin' house to myself now. My goal this last few years has been to hand it off to my son ASAP.

Well I will be damned, first professor in history I've ever heard of that didn't burn weed, my apologies, material is indeed material, still I like hot water, a/c, and a bed/couch/recliner to crash on.

Trump Won!