Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Wray is a part of the deep state or is too entrenched with fellow buds who are part of the deep state establishment......That is why Wray has been completely un-cooperative in getting to the truth.

Originally Posted by m1rifleman
Wray is in the Way.Needs sh#t canned.

Originally Posted by BlueDuck
He should be in jail as far as I am concerned.

So WHY does President Trump keep him as Director????
..............Imo, for strategy and for political reasons.....Gotta remember that every move Trump makes or does not make and when he makes it or when he does not make it, are usually for reasons related to strategy and/or politics. Trump appointed Wray, and I personally believe that Trump gives people very lengthy rope in some cases, not all, to either save themselves or to hang themselves.......And what Trump does regarding Wray, may be entirely hinged on what Durham finds. If Durham finds a bunch of illegal goings on within the FBI that Wray failed to properly weed out and to expose (a cover up) if for personal or political reasons, then that just might be Trump's strategy and ticket to dump Wray as incompetent for failure to cleanup the FBI house.

And if Trump lets say were to fire Wray now, then the damned demCRAPs and media would have a field day because then they would all say that Trump fired Wray to protect his own ass. Now is not the right time to fire Wray imo. Instead let the Durham findings be used against Wray to then fire him......I am purely speculating, but for now I will go with that as Trump's strategy......Trump is a guy that just sits back and waits and waits and waits. And IF that is the strategy, you can bet that Trump's inner circle is keenly aware......

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger