Originally Posted by Big Stick
Criterion as a rule,are exceptional. Wilson as a rule,ain't. I've herds of both. Hint.

Have a PBB on order,due concise communications,but cain't/won't speak to it,until it's too hot to touch. If only in fairness however,they were great in relating details and I weren't/aren't pissed,that they say they will throat/clearance necks to a supplied Dummy round. I clearly stipulated intent and it was received with welcome arms,which is a shift from mainstays. Hint.

'Course I'll recount the findings,once the spout arrives,if only to connect dots by default. Hint.

I spelled out particulars,if only to connect dots. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Though in fairness,nothing is fhuqking funnier,than a Texan trying to talk rifles.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

Well hell there Stick, just taking your advice. Picked up a SWFA 10x42, seriously planning to order a Criterion barrel for a 6MM CM build, not using a Model Seven action I already have to use a M700 (mostly because I want to use a TriggerTech trigger) and will without doubt use a lot of the Hornady 105 gr. BTHPs in it's 1-8 twist barrel. Interesting you are using a Weatherby action for your new toy, Will Criterion be building you a barrel nut/Remage style setup for it?

Last edited by rickt300; 05/23/20.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]