I forget the dudes name,who lived on the Wrong Coast and pimped Wilson spouts through Shotgun News,back in The Day?!? I wanna say Brian something(I think) and I bought a pile of 'em over a spell. Always shot well,but never lived long. Hint.

There isn't too many barrels I've not had,but as "names" go...Krieger is easily the lowest on my list. Have had more than a few Shilens foul and am done there too. Lilja has been rather good,PN of course a FAVORITE and I'll be curious to try a Chris Spout after the rebuild. Anymore,it's just nice to call someone like Greg and have him ship what's on the shelf ready to roll,in the requisite RPM and listen to The Kali Kid compliment me on the choice and how much he LOVES to recontour same. Hint. LAUGHING!

I've gone through over a hunnert,by myself. Happiness is pulling old and installing new.

Hint....................(grin)

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."