If only as an opening constant,if it ain't S/S...dat's a step backwards and a sole lamentation. Hint.

What I've seen Harrison get REALLY right and I've yet to see anything "wrong",is that the chambers are straight,freebore well thunked and neck clearance nice,especially as 224/243 Grendel spouts go(though I've barely seen a dozen of 'em). I seldom shoot 3-shot groups,as I've faith in said platforms from muzzle to butt. I'm all about getting a prescribed zero,shooting come-ups and shooting them Real World. Paper Party Forays ain't my jam,because I could really give a fhuqk less about "performance" up close. If/when I do,small cluster or ragged holes are typical,but I'm gunning good components and that certainly has a bearing on the equation. Hint.

As boolits go,I shoot nothing "less" than 75 Max/ELD's as a "worst" case scenario and have several set up expressly for 88 ELD Smooches. In .243" boresizing,it's typically a 105 Hornie HPBT Show,because they flow so nicely and deform so little outta mags/into feedramps. I've 108'd more than a smidge,but the 105 is just a NASTY Easy Bitch to work with. Hint.

They are rather amazing,for Dastardly Deeds and I'm looking forward to Hornie's next unveiling,which follows suit. That being said,the .224" version horns me up most,as a kissing .585 BC ala 88,is plum fhuqking amazing in action. Hint.

I might could be awaiting a reamer in Kali,for turnbolt pursuits...................(grin)

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."