Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
The kind of practice that is useful.
X's ain't crap in real shooting.

Good enough, quick enough
is everything.

There's been other shoots that get swept under the rug here. Car Ross started one and guys like formid and i shot it. It was a timed event and i didn't see you shoot that one either. Guys that like to talk chidt behind their computers can talk all the chidt they want about shooting x's, but if you aren't going to participate in the other shoots, I'd suggest you keep your fu cking mouth shut about what's good shooting...I'll post a link to the Carl Ross positinal match, if you want to give it a try..

I'm with Dillon, matches prove lots of things. They don't prove you can shoot game or etc... under pressure.

Multi shot groups prove you are capable and the gun and ammo combo is capable. And IMHO might have a better chance.. but I"ve seen too many folks that are deadly in the field that can't hold a candle to me on the range....

Its different strokes, and its also why cross training teaches you SO much more than just shooting one match or type of match.

Day in day out I respect the cold bore one shot groups way more than the 20 shot group people. Though often they can be the same people.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....